The Grand Power P45 is a semiauto pistol built on a steel-reinforced, polyamide frame and chambered in .45 ACP. It’s essentially a .45 ACP caliber version of the company’s K100 pistol.
- A stainless steel barrel;
- an all-steel slide with rear serrations;
- a rotating-barrel lock action;
- a steel dismantling catch;
- an external hammer;
- a picatinny rail;
- ambidextrous controls, including the slide lock, safety and magazine release;
- a double-action/single-action trigger with a short reset; and
- a fiber-optic front sight.